Billabong has completely revamped the Foil line of wetsuits this year, and they did a really nice job for the price point! This top features 100% superstretch neoprene for excellent flexibility in the water. They beefed up the stretch by adding top of the line "Airlite" superflex to critical pivot points, and eliminating some unnecessary seam panels. Also features: Durable flatlock stitched seams, anti-chafe seams and collar, a short back zipper to ease entry/exit, and a boardshort fastner to minimize "ride ups."
Every Billabong wetsuit is made of the finest quality materials and workmanship. Proper care will insure many happy seasons of use. Please be sure to rinse your suit with fresh water and hang out to dry. A number of wetsuit care products can be found on our Wetsuit Accessories page. As always,try to avoid contact with sharp and/or abrasive objects. Billabong wetsuits come with a limited 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship.
Average Customer Review: 11 Reviews
Review this product and share your thoughts with other customers.
Reviewer: Lewis Hall
This top was exactly what I was looking for in a spring temperature wet suit top. However the fit is smaller than expected. I normally wear a large and the XL I bought was still super snug but still worked great. The neoprene seems softer than other wet suits I have and feels like it would be more susceptible to damage but I have been using it for several weeks and it still looks great and no damage. I would recommend this item.
Great fit, easy in and out with extra zipper, very comfortable. Very happy I bought it. Billabong comes thru.
Reviewer: Will Maier
The quality is excellent. The fit is perfect on the chart. This suit is very comfortable and unrestricting. I havent tried it in cold water, but it kept me warm surfing on a windy day. It helps to have someone to help get it off. It might get easier with wear.
Well we received it but need to wait to try it out. Looking for good things with this purchase!
Arrived pretty fast. Thanks for the speedy delivery as I was freezing every morning when I went out.
About the jacket itself: It quite comfortable, It's got a pretty sick logo/design across the back (billabong logo) and suits exactly what I need.
Reviewer: Kevin Skovron
I wore this during my Tough Mudder competition in VT. This suit kept me in the game because there were 3 water events with water temps in the 30's fabulous fabulous. Kept we warm during the whole 5 hour event.
This is the best top for the money and its better then a lot of tops twice its price...i do agree its hard to get off when its new. But after u wear it around 5 times it comes off pretty easy...
Reviewer: MICHAEL ROMACHO
I LIVE IN THE NORTHEAST AND HAVE A VERY HEAVY WETSUIT ( 6.5 mm )
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I ONLY WEAR THE FARMER JOHN I DON'T WEAR THE SHORTIE. IT MAKES ME FEEL TO CONFINED. I WILL TRY THIS ONE THIS WEK END ( MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND ). I'M NOT SURE IF IT WILL KEEP ME WARM. FROM THE FEELING OF TRYING IT ON IT FEELS LIKE A GREAT PRODUCT. GIVE ME A WEEK OR SO AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW I MADE OUT. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND MY WETSUIT IS 1/4 INCH THICK. AND LIKE I SAID IF I WAER THE WHOLE THING IT'S JUST TO THICK. AS A MATTER OF FACT I JUST BOUGHT AN EXTRA LARGE TWO PIECE WETSUIT. I RIPPED THE PANTS ON THE OTHER ONE AND BECAUSE OF EATING I WENT TO AN EXTRA LARGE. THIS IS NOT THE VENUE TO SELL ITEMS BUT I DO HAVE A LARGE AKONE SHORTIE THAT I NEVER WORE. I ALSO HAVE THE XL THAT I JUST BOUGHT. THAT I WILL HOLD ONTO, ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE LARGE SHORTIE DROP ME AND EMAI. MROMACH@ AOL.COM.
I WILL REPORT ON THE ITEM IN A WEEK OR SO.
Wetsuit Warehouse is very prompt in sending the order.
I'm not very experienced with wetsuit so pardon me if i give the wrong impression. For my first wetsuit, i feel it's rather thick for my climate. So unless it's cold enough, a 1mm one will do, as it is more flexible and easier to get in and out...
i have some difficulty getting in and out of the suit... and the thickness doesn't help... and because it's 60% neoprene, it's not that stretchable at the other 40%.
However, every other aspect of the suit is good.
So if you are looking for a value for money suit for cold waters, this is a good choice.
Finally found one!
Not sure how many people stick to brand of wetsuit because time after time they have found the suits fit and work well in various conditions...well I have been a loyal Billabong wetsuit owner for years. I have been looking for a 2mm L/S Billabong Jacket for a while...always settling for a different brand with NO BACK ZIP. This Jacket has got all the features and comfort packed in. Worth the purchase...totally.
Retail Counter Open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm WETSUITWEARHOUSE.COM firstname.lastname@example.org
toll free: 866.906.7848
400 South Conococheague St Williamsport, MD 21795
You can also find us at WetsuitWarehouse.com - Wetsuit Warehouse