Billabong wetsuits are among the lightest, warmest, and most flexible available today. Billabong makes wetsuits for surfing as well as recreational swimming and general watersports. In shorty or full suit styles, Billabong wetsuits make the perfect surfing attire. Short or long sleeves, choose the Billabong wetsuit that's right for you.
Surf Wetsuits by Billabong
- Our best selling Billabong line for years, the Foil offers excellent neoprene and a refined fit. A fantastic option without breaking the bank. Quality, performance, and value.
- Ladies can hit the waves in style with the Synergy line. Super stretch neoprene and feminine anatomical fit ensures a comfortable and warm suit in the water.
- You'll definitely turn heads in the water with the Surf Capsule collection! Style and high perfomrnace in one wetsuit? Look no further!
- Manufacturing wetsuits isn't the most environmentally friendly process. The Revolution utilizes recycled material to reduce environmental impact. Guilt free wetsuit awesomeness!
- Durable and flexible, the hallmarks of the Xero Gold line. These suits combine high-end features like liquid seam taping with quality super stretch rubber. "Solar" mesh panels on the back provide additional insulation to your body.,
- A marriage of materials, budget, and features! The Xero Enduro line has everything a surfer needs to stay in the water longer and more comfortably.
- When stretch is all that matters, look no further! You'll feel like you forgot your suit when you're in the water with the Pro line. These suits are stripped down to provide the highest performing stretch possible.
- When you need the stretch of the Pro line, but more insulation, the Furnace line is for you. Combining feather weight Xero Foam neoprene stretch and DryMax insulation, this suit is high-end all the way!
Billabong Warranty & Repair Information
- Billabong wetsuits offer the highest levels of movement, comfort, durability, and warmth in today's market. Confident in quality, Billabong offers a 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship.
Billabong will replace or repair, at its discretion, any
product proving to be defective. This warranty does not apply to
damages caused by misuse, lack of reasonable care, accidents, chlorine,
or loss of the product. If you believe your garment is defective or if
you wish to have it repaired, please contact Wetsuit Wearhouse customer
service to initiate a warranty claim.
Wetsuit Wearhouse offers a wide variety of wetsuits from
brands. If you don’t see the Billabong wetsuit you're looking for, give
us a call or check out one of our other trusted wetsuit brands.
Visit our Wetsuit
F.A.Q. or speak to one of our experts at 866-906-SUIT to
learn more about surf suits and how to shop for them. With wetsuits for
men, women, and children, you can rest assured Wetsuit Wearhouse has
all the Billabong suits you need to extend your season for as
long as possible.