Surf Wetsuits by O'Neill
- The Reactor line is well rounded, produced to offer excellent value wetsuits to users of a wide range of sports, like surfing, wakeboarding, SUP, and wind sports. Super stretch panels provide stretch where it is needed.
- Taking the Reactor line one step further, the Hammer provides head-to-toe 100% super stretch material. This line offers a great bang for the buck!
- A best selling line for years at Wetsuit Wearhouse. The Epic line provides all super stretch Ultraflex neoprene with sealed seams to prevent cold water from leaking in at the seams.
- The best way to describe the HyperFreak line is considering it an Epic with a chest zip. If you prefer a chest entry suit (which tends to be stretchier and slightly warmer) without breaking the bank, look no further!
- High-end features at mid-range price point. The F.U.Z.E. closure system keeps water entry to a minimum and UltraFlex DS 100% stretch neoprene keeps you comfortable in the water.
- The Heat / D'Lux series has long been the standard by which mid-level suits are compared. Externally liquid taped seams and a Code Red water resistant zipper bump this model into the mid-range level. Of course, quality 100% super stretch covers the suit from head-to-toe.
- Variable water and air temperature conditions common for you? The Mutant is the answer! A detachable hood allows this suit to fit a wide range of weather conditions. Excellent for windsports.
- When the budget allows, the attention to detail that starts in the Psycho 1 line is well worth it. A comfortable Super Seal Neck helps reduce chafing. Minimal seam design allows for the maximum amount of stretch from each panel. Plasma wrist and ankle seals help protect from flushing.
- A line made of the insane Technobutter rubber for you chest zipper lovers! The F.U.Z.E. entry is upgraded with a Code Red water resistant zipper and drain holes. Technobutter-Air Firewall and regular Technobutter makes up the rubber for this line.
- Now stitchless, the Psycho 3 suits are even more stretchy than before. The Technobutter 2 material is now slightly lighter and more pill resistant than before, resulting in a more durable suit.
- Made of 100% Technobutter 2 neoprene and Technobutter-Air Firewall, this suit is all about warmth at the weight of a feather. This line is revolutionary.
O'Neill Warranty & Repair Information
- O'Neill wetsuits offer quality materials and workmanship. O'Neill offers a 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship.
O'Neill will replace or repair, at its discretion, any product proving to be defective. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by misuse, lack of reasonable care, accidents, chlorine, or loss of the product. If you believe your garment is defective or if you wish to have it repaired, please contact Wetsuit Wearhouse customer service to initiate a warranty claim.
Wetsuit Wearhouse offers a wide variety of wetsuits from
brands. If you don’t see the O'Neill wetsuit you're looking for, give
us a call or check out one of our other trusted wetsuit brands.
Visit our Wetsuit
F.A.Q. or speak to one of our experts at 866-906-SUIT to
learn more about surf suits and how to shop for them. With wetsuits for
men, women, and children, you can rest assured Wetsuit Wearhouse has
all the O'Neill suits you need to extend your season for as
long as possible.