For wetsuits that are warmer, fast drying, durable and environmentally conscious, turn to Patagonia wetsuits. All Patagonia wetsuits begin with a combination of limestone neoprene, polyester and nylon in order to create a warm, flexible and proper-fitting wetsuit that is tough enough to withstand extended use. All Patagonia wetsuits are backed by the world famous lifetime Ironclad Guarantee (does not cover wear and tear).
Jump to a Patagonia Product
Surf Wetsuits by Patagonia
- Stay warmer with a thinner suit. The R1 line provides excellent insulation for moderate water temperatures while minimizing bulk.
- When the mercury goes further south, the R2 line will keep you warmer and lighter in the water. Hydrophobic material increases warmth, reduces weight, and decreases dry time.
- Combining high quality super stretchy neoprene with a merino wool lining, the R3 line is a fantastic option for variable water conditions.
- Hooded, and with more merino wool interior lining than the R3, winter surfing doesn't get any warmer than this.
- The R5 range includes some of the warmest accessories in the industry. Hydrophobic material repels water, keeping the neoprene light and warmer. Liquid taped seams work with the poly fleece to give a semi-dry experience.
Patagonia Warranty & Repair Information
- Patagonia does it differently. Patagonia offers a lifetime guarantee on all of their products, through their famous Ironclad Guarantee.
If you are not satisfied with one of Patagonia's products at the time you receive it, or if one of Patagonia's products does not perform to your satisfaction, you may return it to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge. If you believe your garment is defective or if
you wish to have it repaired, please contact Wetsuit Wearhouse customer
service to initiate a warranty claim.
Wetsuit Wearhouse offers a wide variety of wetsuits from
brands. If you don’t see the Patagonia wetsuit you're looking for, give
us a call or check out one of our other trusted wetsuit brands.
Visit our Wetsuit
F.A.Q. or speak to one of our experts at 866-906-SUIT to
learn more about surf suits and how to shop for them. With wetsuits for
men, women, and children, you can rest assured Wetsuit Wearhouse has
all the Patagonia suits you need to extend your season for as
long as possible.