Rip Curl wetsuits are not named "The Bomb" for nothing. Rip Curl surfing wetsuits are renowned for their flexibility and with their newest Bomb series featuring the Flash Bomb and E-Bomb wetsuits they take flexibility even further. They are the most flexible, fastest drying wetsuits available for surfing and wakeboarding. Each Rip Curl wetsuit comes with a one year warranty. Rip Curl stands behind their product and is committed to manufacturing the highest quality and most flexible surfing and general purpose wetsuits on the market today.
- Get into a quality wetsuit at an affordable price with the Freelite line. Great for kids or first time wetsuit users.
- An icon in the Rip Curl brand. The Dawn Patrol wetsuit boast features such as glued and blindstitched sealed seams, 100% super 8-way stretch neoprene and seamless shoulder panels. Rip Curl Dawn Patrol wetsuits provide unrestricted mobility, comfort and zero water penetration at a moderate price.
- The G Bomb line is the original line made to turn heads! Sexy cuts combined with lightweight neoprene make these suits great for slightly chilly days on the water, without feeling much different than a bikini.
- The competition line from Rip Curl. These suits are all about being light and stretchy. High end E4 neoprene makes for an incredibly stretchy suit. Great for when performance is most important.
- The Flash Bomb lining pulls water out of the suit, making it absorb less water (meaning a much lighter suit!) and dry more quickly. With E4 super stretch rubber, this line is high-end all the way!
Flash Bomb Plus®
- Rip Curl upgraded the Flash Bomb by making the suit stitchless. This not only reduces weight, but also improves stretch. Increased air cells in the neoprene increases insulation and further reduces weight.
Rip Curl Warranty & Repair Information
- Rip Curl wetsuits offer quality materials and workmanship. Rip Curl offers a 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship.
Rip Curl will replace or repair, at its discretion, any product proving to be defective. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by misuse, lack of reasonable care, accidents, chlorine, or loss of the product. If you believe your garment is defective or if you wish to have it repaired, please contact Wetsuit Wearhouse customer service to initiate a warranty claim.
Wetsuit Wearhouse offers a wide variety of wetsuits from
brands. If you don’t see the Rip Curl wetsuit you're looking for, give
us a call or check out one of our other trusted wetsuit brands.
Visit our Wetsuit
F.A.Q. or speak to one of our experts at 866-906-SUIT to
learn more about surf suits and how to shop for them. With wetsuits for
men, women, and children, you can rest assured Wetsuit Wearhouse has
all the Rip Curl suits you need to extend your season for as
long as possible.
Retail Counter Open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm WETSUITWEARHOUSE.COM firstname.lastname@example.org
toll free: 866.906.7848
400 South Conococheague St. Williamsport, MD 21795