SUPreme paddle gear is the result of the confluence of ideas and vision by many of the best and most prominent SUP athletes and instructors in the market. SUPreme is a division of the Henderson Sport Group, which is the USA’s largest group of thermal protection brands and products. With over 50 years of manufacturing and patterning experience focused only in the water sports marketplace, you can be assured that the quality, fit and performance of every product in the SUPreme line will meet and exceed your expectations. Since every SUPreme product is first designed, tested and developed in the USA, you can be certain that, in the unlikely event you experience a problem with a product, there is a fully functioning factory which you can contact to repair, review or replace, if necessary, any product that does not meet our quality standards.
Paddleboarding Wetsuits by SUPreme
- The Contour series keeps the chill off without adding a lot of bulk. Poly fleece and super stretch neoprene blends not only provide insulation, but also protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays.
- The Reach line is excellent for variable conditions. A full front zipper allows for temperature regulation, as well as easy on and off. Pockets in the back provide a place for phone, keys, food storage, etc.
- The Catch line is the women's version of the men's Reach line. Full front zips for ease of use and temperature regulation. Pockets and poly fleece linings round out the features.
- For paddling in cool waters, look no further! These suits are specially made for paddle sports, offering high levels of stretch from head-to-toe. Poly fleece lining helps wick water away from the skin, therefore providing a drier and warmer wetsuit experience.
SUPreme Warranty & Repair Information
- SUPreme wetsuits offer quality materials and workmanship. SUPreme offers a 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship.
SUPreme will replace or repair, at its discretion, any product proving to be defective. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by misuse, lack of reasonable care, accidents, chlorine, or loss of the product. If you believe your garment is defective or if you wish to have it repaired, please contact Wetsuit Wearhouse customer service to initiate a warranty claim.
Wetsuit Wearhouse offers a wide variety of wetsuits from
brands. If you don’t see the SUPreme wetsuit you're looking for, give
us a call or check out one of our other trusted wetsuit brands.
Visit our Wetsuit
F.A.Q. or speak to one of our experts at 866-906-SUIT to
learn more about surf suits and how to shop for them. With wetsuits for
men, women, and children, you can rest assured Wetsuit Wearhouse has
all the SUPreme suits you need to extend your season for as
long as possible.