Xcel wetsuits push the boundaries of wetsuit performance and sustainability. Year after year, Xcel's wetsuits some of the best in the industry. All Xcel wetsuits featured at Wetsuit Wearhouse are environmentally conscious, featuring limestone based neoprene and glue. This green approach to wetsuit development eliminates oil-consuming processes, using hydro-electric power and waste energy instead. If you want to go green, warm, and dry - Go Xcel!
Surf Wetsuits by Xcel
- Xcel's entry level wetsuit line, the GCS. These suits provide durability as well as stretch in the important flex areas, like under the arms. Flatlock seams will stand the test of time and won't degrade.
- The Xplorer line adds more superstretch than the GCS line, making these suits 100% super stretch. Also featuring sealed GBS seams, these suits will keep cold water from trickling in. Great entry level suits for colder water temperatures.
- The Xcelerator tops, made for women, offer feminine cuts, all super stretch material, and non chafing seams and neck seals. Available in great colors and front zip options!
- The Axis line opens up a ton of options for any wetsuit user. Whether it's surfing, wakeboarding, windsports, or paddle, the Axis line will have something for you!
- Now featuring TDC Thermo Dry Celliant techology, the Infiniti gets even warmer. V Foam 100% super stretch rubber ensures a lot of flex in the water. A great suit for those needing all around balance between stretch and insulation, without totally blowing their budget.
- Throw in some quick-drying poly fleece, TDC, sealed and liquid taped seams, and V Foam super stretch rubber, and what do you get?! The Revolt line! Great options for serious watersports enthusiasts.
- The ultimate wetsuit. Stitchless, lined throughout with TDC Celliant, V-Foam neoprene... The Drylock line literally has it all! The Celliant lining helps your body maintain limberness even in the freezing cold. Also, by not having stitches, the seams are much less restrictive than stitched suits.
- Mid-range dive wetsuits from Xcel. These suits are made of compression resistant neoprene, rated for dive use. Made from limestone based 100% super stretch neoprene, these suits fit well and provide a lot of stretch for the money.
- Own a dive wetsuit from one of the best wetsuit companies out there! The Thermoflex line combines high-end super stretch neoprene with a poly fleece lining, and sealed seams to keep the cold water out.
Xcel Warranty & Repair Information
- Xcel wetsuits offer quality materials and workmanship. Xcel offers a 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship.
Xcel will replace or repair, at its discretion, any product proving to be defective. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by misuse, lack of reasonable care, accidents, chlorine, or loss of the product. If you believe your garment is defective or if you wish to have it repaired, please contact Wetsuit Wearhouse customer service to initiate a warranty claim.
Wetsuit Wearhouse offers a wide variety of wetsuits from
brands. If you don’t see the Xcel wetsuit you're looking for, give
us a call or check out one of our other trusted wetsuit brands.
Visit our Wetsuit
F.A.Q. or speak to one of our experts at 866-906-SUIT to
learn more about surf suits and how to shop for them. With wetsuits for
men, women, and children, you can rest assured Wetsuit Wearhouse has
all the Xcel suits you need to extend your season for as
long as possible.