5.5/4mm Men's Patagonia R4 YULEX F/Z Hooded Fullsuit
Let's be honest here, being in cold water temps isn't enjoyable for a lot of people, but this 5.5/4mm Men's Patagonia R4 YULEX F/Z Hooded Fullsuit makes everything (even frigid water temps) seem A-OK. 85% of this suit is made with neoprene-free Yulex and the other 15% is made with chlorine-free synthetic rubber. This stretchy hooded fullsuit also features an inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and has great flexibility in the torso/thighs/hood. The arms and legs feature a solution-dyed high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining which improves flexibility and drying time. The seals are 100% sealed and taped which prevents cold water seeping in. The Supratex kneepads, key loop, ankle cuffs and floating/asymmetrical front-zipper all combine to make this suit even better!
Yulex is a line of neoprene-free wetsuits crafted from natural rubber and hypoallergenic materials. These sustainably made and fair-trade wetsuits are warm, flexible and durable. The renewable Yulex material comes from hevea trees and is a great replacement to conventional and skin-irritating neoprene. If you experience dermatological reactions to neoprene, a Yulex wetsuit is definitely worth checking out. Learn more about Yulex from our neoprene allergies and hypoallergenic wetsuits blog post.