Forgot your password?
Dont have account? Register Here
Where is my order? Check Here
- Our best selling Billabong line for years, the Foil offers excellent
neoprene and a refined fit. A fantastic option without breaking the
bank. Quality, performance, and value.
- Taking it up a notch from the best selling Foil line is the Foil
Plus! Featuring super stretchy neoprene and sealed & liquid taped
seams, this line provides durable and flexible suits at a nice price
- Seriously stretchy neoprene with a carbon lining makes this series
super light, flexible, warm, and fast drying and the BOA closure system
is not onyl adjustable for easy entry and exit but it's also water tight!
- Ladies can hit the waves in style with the Synergy line. Super
stretch neoprene and feminine anatomical fit ensures a comfortable and
warm suit in the water.
- You'll definitely turn heads in the water with the Surf Capsule
collection! Style and high perfomrnace in one wetsuit? Look no further!
- Manufacturing wetsuits isn't the most environmentally friendly
process. The Revolution utilizes recycled material to reduce
environmental impact. Guilt free wetsuit awesomeness!
- Durable and flexible, the hallmarks of the Xero Gold line. These
suits combine high-end features like liquid seam taping with quality
super stretch rubber. "Solar" mesh panels on the back provide
additional insulation to your body.
- When stretch is all that matters, look no further! You'll feel like
you forgot your suit when you're in the water with the Pro line. These
suits are stripped down to provide the highest performing stretch
- When you need the stretch of the Pro line, but more insulation, the
Furnace line is for you. Combining feather weight Xero Foam neoprene
stretch and DryMax insulation, this suit is high-end all the way!
Billabong wetsuits offer the highest levels of movement,
comfort, durability, and warmth in today's market. Confident in
quality, Billabong offers a 12 month warranty on materials and
workmanship. Billabong will replace or repair, at its discretion, any
product proving to be defective. This warranty does not apply to
damages caused by misuse, lack of reasonable care, accidents, chlorine,
or loss of the product. If you believe your garment is defective or if
you wish to have it repaired, please contact Wetsuit Wearhouse customer
service to initiate a warranty claim.
Wetsuit Wearhouse offers a wide variety of wetsuits from
brands. If you don't see the Billabong
wetsuit you're looking for, give
us a call or check out one of our other trusted wetsuit brands. Visit
our Help & Advice section or speak to one of our experts at
learn more about surf suits and how to shop for them. With wetsuits for
men, women, and children, you can rest assured Wetsuit Wearhouse has
all the Billabong suits you need to extend your season for as
long as possible.