Forgot your password?
Dont have account? Register Here
Where is my order? Check Here
- Xcel's entry level wetsuit line, the GCS. These suits provide
durability as well as stretch in the important flex areas, like under
the arms. Flatlock seams will stand the test of time and won't degrade.
- The Xplorer line adds more superstretch than the GCS line, making
these suits 100% super stretch. Also featuring sealed GBS seams, these
suits will keep cold water from trickling in. Great entry level suits
for colder water temperatures.
- The Xcelerator tops, made for women, offer feminine cuts, all super
stretch material, and non chafing seams and neck seals. Available in
great colors and front zip options!
- The Axis line opens up a ton of options for any wetsuit user. Whether
it's surfing, wakeboarding, windsports, or paddle, the Axis line will
have something for you!
- Now featuring TDC Thermo Dry Celliant techology, the Infiniti gets
even warmer. V Foam 100% super stretch rubber ensures a lot of flex in
the water. A great suit for those needing all around balance between
stretch and insulation, without totally blowing their budget.
- Throw in some quick-drying poly fleece, TDC, sealed and liquid taped
seams, and V Foam super stretch rubber, and what do you get?! The
Revolt line! Great options for serious watersports enthusiasts.
- The ultimate wetsuit. Stitchless, lined throughout with TDC Celliant,
V-Foam neoprene... The Drylock line literally has it all! The Celliant
lining helps your body maintain limberness even in the freezing cold.
Also, by not having stitches, the seams are much less restrictive than
- Mid-range dive wetsuits from Xcel. These suits are made of
compression resistant neoprene, rated for dive use. Made from limestone
based 100% super stretch neoprene, these suits fit well and provide a
lot of stretch for the money.
- Own a dive wetsuit from one of the best wetsuit companies out there!
The Thermoflex line combines high-end super stretch neoprene with a
poly fleece lining, and sealed seams to keep the cold water out.
Xcel wetsuits offer quality materials and workmanship. Xcel offers a
12 month warranty on materials and workmanship. Xcel will replace or
repair, at its discretion, any product proving to be defective. This
warranty does not apply to damages caused by misuse, lack of reasonable
care, accidents, chlorine, or loss of the product. If you believe your
garment is defective or if you wish to have it repaired, please contact
Wetsuit Wearhouse customer service to initiate a warranty claim.
Wetsuit Wearhouse offers a wide variety of wetsuits from
brands. If you don't see the Xcel
wetsuit you're looking for, give
us a call or check out one of our other trusted wetsuit brands. Visit
our Help & Advice section or speak to one of our experts at
learn more about surf suits and how to shop for them. With wetsuits for
men, women, and children, you can rest assured Wetsuit Wearhouse has
all the Xcel suits you need to extend your season for as
long as possible.