Meet Supplies Swimmer Safety Pod
This floatation device is great for those out in the water to store your stuff and to be visible to boaters, lifeguards, or other swimmers! This buoy can be used to carry supplies for swimming such as paddles, swim caps, extra goggles and food! There's a high intensity reflective sheeting that provides enhanced visibility from the reflection of light from the sun or water.
While this pod is great for storing small items and drawing attention to yourself, it is not a lifesaving device.
How to Use:
1) Adjust the waistband for proper fit.
2) Open the bag and put items to be stored inside.
3) Fold the bag and seal the Velcro strap.
4) Before inflating, be sure that items will not be damaged by inflating and that any sharp objects that could damage the float are properly wrapped.
5) Turn the valve to the left and inflate until firm.
6) Turn the valve to the right to close.