Forgot your password?
Dont have account? Register Here
Where is my order? Check Here
- The Reactor line is well rounded, produced to offer excellent value
wetsuits to users of a wide range of sports, like surfing,
wakeboarding, SUP, and wind sports. Super stretch panels provide
stretch where it is needed.
- Taking the Reactor line one step further, the Hammer provides
head-to-toe 100% super stretch material. This line offers a great bang
for the buck!
- A best selling line for years at Wetsuit Wearhouse. The Epic line
provides all super stretch Ultraflex neoprene with sealed seams to
prevent cold water from leaking in at the seams.
- The best way to describe the HyperFreak line is considering it an
Epic with a chest zip. If you prefer a chest entry suit (which tends to
be stretchier and slightly warmer) without breaking the bank, look no
- High-end features at mid-range price point. The F.U.Z.E. closure
system keeps water entry to a minimum and UltraFlex DS 100% stretch
neoprene keeps you comfortable in the water.
- The Heat / D'Lux series has long been the standard by which mid-level
suits are compared. Externally liquid taped seams and a Code Red water
resistant zipper bump this model into the mid-range level. Of course,
quality 100% super stretch covers the suit from head-to-toe.
- Variable water and air temperature conditions common for you? The
Mutant is the answer! A detachable hood allows this suit to fit a wide
range of weather conditions. Excellent for windsports.
- When the budget allows, the attention to detail that starts in the
Psycho 1 line is well worth it. A comfortable Super Seal Neck helps
reduce chafing. Minimal seam design allows for the maximum amount of
stretch from each panel. Plasma wrist and ankle seals help protect from
- A line made of the insane Technobutter rubber for you chest zipper
lovers! The F.U.Z.E. entry is upgraded with a Code Red water resistant
zipper and drain holes. Technobutter-Air Firewall and regular
Technobutter makes up the rubber for this line.
- Now stitchless, the Psycho 3 suits are even more stretchy than
before. The Technobutter 2 material is now slightly lighter and more
pill resistant than before, resulting in a more durable suit.
- Made of 100% Technobutter 2 neoprene and Technobutter-Air Firewall,
this suit is all about warmth at the weight of a feather. This line is
O'Neill wetsuits offer quality materials and workmanship. O'Neill
offers a 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship. O'Neill will
replace or repair, at its discretion, any product proving to be
defective. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by misuse,
lack of reasonable care, accidents, chlorine, or loss of the product.
If you believe your garment is defective or if you wish to have it
repaired, please contact Wetsuit Wearhouse customer service to initiate
a warranty claim.
Wetsuit Wearhouse offers a wide variety of wetsuits from
brands. If you don't see the O'Neill
wetsuit you're looking for, give
us a call or check out one of our other trusted wetsuit brands. Visit our Help & Advice section or speak to one of our experts
at 866-906-SUIT to
learn more about surf suits and how to shop for them. With wetsuits for
men, women, and children, you can rest assured Wetsuit Wearhouse has
all the O'Neill suits you need to extend your season for as
long as possible.